Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy 6 Months Lenabel!

Lena is 6 months old today! Honestly I just can't believe it. It can't be true. She is 6 months, she's been alive half a year. She's such a young little person, and at the same time, she's grown so much since her birth in June. I look at her and I can't believe she was ever only one day old, or just three weeks, or a mere five months.

And then all of a sudden half a year has gone by, and my little baby is suddenly going to bed on her own, sleeping through the night, eating solid foods, sitting up by herself, rolling around, reaching for things, grabbing things, smiling, giggling, laughing, playing, and babbling. She's growing at an amazing rate, and we can't wait to see her grow even more in the months ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment